Huai’an China >Live in Huai’an >FAQs
What is passport-style photo?

The Chinese consulate requires a photo similar to the one in your passport. They will only accept photos which are head-only, full frontal, with a white background, approximately 1-1/2" by 2". You can obtain this type of photo anywhere that advertises "passport photo" service. Cutouts from personal photographs are not acceptable.