Huai’an China >Huai’an Government >Write to Mayor
Inquiring about a marriage visa.
Dear Sir, I am an American citizen living and working in Huai'an. I wish to inquire about a marriage visa, which would allow me to stay in China. 1.) I am an American married to a Chinese citizen. 2.) We have been happily married for over 5 years. 3.) I wish to stay in China with my wife to pursue other interests in the country, besides teaching or University work. Am I able to get a residency visa to stay here with my wife? Or do I always need a sponsor (could my wife sponsor me?) If you can respond to these questions I would really appreciate it. Sincerely, Glenn L. Andrews