The 5th China (Huai'an) International Food Expo will be held in Huai'an International Expo Center from November 10 to 13. This Food Expo covers about 30,000 square meters, with three professional exhibition centers of pre-made food, leisure food and food seasonings, and the other three characteristic centers of special decoration in Huai'an style, pre-made food business and innovation consortium for pre-made food. In order to ensure the personnel to attend the exhibition in a safe and orderly manner, the relevant requirements for admission are hereby announced as follows:
I． Reservation for Exhibition
Electronic tickets should be reserved by personnel's own ID on "i Huai'an" APP from November 8 to the morning of November 13, with visitor cap and staggered access in the exhibition.
II． Entry Process
1. Show your electronic ticket and ID card;
2. Scan the venue code and provide your health code, travel card and a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 24 hours;
3. Pass the gate to take temperature measurement and security and baggage check (no goods shall be allowed to be taken into the exhibition);
4. Be tested in the nucleic acid area;
5. Swipe your ID card to pass the gate.
III． Pandemic Prevention Requirements
(1) Entry preparation
You should carry your ID cards. The results of your temperature, venue code, health code and trip card should all be normal, and you should hold a negative nucleic acid test certificate within 24 hours as well.
(2) You are allowed to enter the exhibition if:
1. You have travelled abroad within 10 days;
2. Within 7 days before entering exhibition areas, you have lived in or travelled to the counties (cities, districts and banners) where the domestic high and medium areas of the pandemic are located and key pandemic areas managed by reference of the medium-risk areas;
3. You have a fever (body temperature above 37.3 ℃) or cough, fatigue, diarrhea and other symptoms.
(3) Protect yourself consciously
You should wear masks during the whole exhibition. You must keep a social distance of on less than one meter from others, and avoid gathering. No eating in the exhibition area. Special dining areas are reserved for you.
Secretariat of China (Huai'an) International Food Expo Committee
November 8, 2022